The eyes are the windows to the soul and one of the most valuable organs of human beings. However, as the body continues to grow, the eyes will also gradually age. And the aging of the eyes is the easiest way to reveal age. Moreover, if the eyes are damaged, they are often irreversible. So, girls must pay attention to eye care to maintain healthy eyes. Usually, our eye protection must start from daily life, this post aims to share 13 tips for healthy eye care.
1. Clean Your Eyes Well
Many eye problems are caused by poor cleaning. Cosmetic residue, and dust residue in the air can cause dullness and dark circles under the eyes. Doing a good and thorough eye cleaning can give the eye skin a good respite.
2. Remove Eye Makeup Correctly
When removing eye makeup, be sure to choose mild, natural plant-derived makeup remover products, and do not choose eye makeup remover products containing alcohol, so as not to irritate the eye skin and damage the health of the eye skin. Often, many people will overlook these healthy eye care habits. When removing mascara and eye shadow, take a small amount of makeup remover with the help of cotton swabs, makeup cotton pads and other tools to thoroughly clean the eye makeup residue. Remember, when removing eye makeup, the action must be gentle, otherwise, the fragile eye skin will easily be damaged.
3. Apply Hot Compress to the Eye Area
Before eye care, it is recommended to use a hot towel or steam eye mask to apply hot compress around the eyes to promote blood circulation and keep the skin around the eyes moisturized. Follow-up eye care products will be more easily absorbed.
4. Hydrate the Eye Skin
Hydration is also an important eye care routine for healthy eyes. In fact, some eye problems stem from the loss of moisture in the eyes. When the eye skin is dehydrated, it will cause excessive secretion of oil, forming eye fat granules. To hydrate your eyes, you can use nourishing eye drops as appropriate. You should also drink more water to replenish the body with enough water to better nourish the eye skin. Of course, you can also choose to use mild, moisturizing eye skin care products. However, avoid using clean, or containing alcohol eye skin care products, otherwise it is easy to damage the eye skin.
5. Do a Good Job of Eye Sunscreen
These are the eye care tips for beautiful eyes. The eye skin is much weaker than the facial skin, because the eye skin lacks a fat layer. Nowadays, UV rays are getting stronger and stronger, so a good eye sunscreen can not only protect the eyes, but also the skin around the eyes. The blogger personally recommends applying an eye cream with sunscreen function around the eyes to help the eye skin resist UV rays and airborne dust, and also to reduce the burden of eye makeup products on the skin around the eyes.
6. Proper Use of Eye Masks
Many people often feel that their eyes are dry, it is recommended to try using a light and breathable eye mask to apply to the eyes. After completing your daily hydration and skin care routine, you can apply an eye mask. Leave it on for about 5 to 10 minutes, and it will have a very good moisturizing and nourishing effect on the eye area. At the same time, it can also help promote blood circulation and effectively solve eye problems such as eye bags and dark circles. For the use of eye masks, the blogger personally shares a few natural eye care tips:
- You can place the eye mask in the refrigerator for freezing to achieve the effect of applying the eye mask on ice.
- To choose an eye mask that suits you, it is best to choose an eye mask based on plant extracts, which is more suitable for fragile skin around the eyes and sensitive skin.
- The best time to apply an eye mask is before bed, after exercise, or the week after your physiological period.
7. Apply Eye Cream Correctly
To lock in the nutrients of the eye mask, you need to use an eye cream after applying the eye mask. You can choose the right eye cream according to your skin type and eye problems, because different eye creams with different effects have different nutrients. For those women who have more serious eye problems, the blogger personally recommends that you can use eye creams with multiple functions. When using eye creams, the following points need to be noted, tips for better eye health:
- Eye creams are not only for use at night, which is something that many people tend to ignore. The correct approach should be to apply eye cream in a quantitative manner morning and night.
- The amount of eye cream is not the more the better, it should be decided according to the problems of your eyes. In general, the blogger personally recommends using a pearl-sized amount of eye cream.
- The correct way to apply eye cream is to use the middle finger and ring finger to gently press around the eyes until the cream is completely absorbed.
- Many people only apply eye cream to the lower eye area, which is a mistake. The correct application of eye cream should be applied to the skin around the upper and lower eye area at the same time.
8. Do a Good Eye Massage
There are also some easily overlooked healthy tips for eye care. To reduce the wrinkles around the eyes, massage the skin around the eyes while applying eye cream. This can both promote blood circulation, to achieve the role of soothing decompression, but also help the absorption of eye cream. Note that you should use the fingertips of your ring finger to massage your eyes in a clockwise direction for four to five turns, but of course you can also choose to press gently.
9. Do Eye Exercises
Long time use of the eyes will lead to eye fatigue, you can often do eye exercises to strengthen the skin around the eyes. The following are a few eye exercises for eye strain that bloggers often do:
- Straighten your arms, palms up, and look directly into the palms of your eyes for about 10 seconds. Then lower your hands and keep your eyes looking straight ahead at the farthest point for 10 seconds. Repeat this 6 times to relieve eye strain.
- Open your eyes as wide as possible for a few seconds, then slowly close your eyes to the point where your upper and lower eyelids are about to touch and then slowly open them again, and so on for 5 repetitions.
- The front of the eyebrows as the starting point, from the inside out, from top to bottom, gently stroking and lifting the orbital area to the temples, can slow down the aging of the eye skin.
10. Wear Contact Lenses Correctly
Many young people now have the habit of wearing contacts, but they don’t notice that contacts are not suitable for long periods of time. Not only will wearing contacts for long periods of time put a burden on your eyes, it will also lead to dry and loose skin around the eyes, sagging of the corners of the eyes and other problems.
11. Relieve Dark Circles
Modern people, many of whom are troubled by dark circles, can try these following good eye health tips to relieve dark circles. Put 2 clean stainless steel spoons in the refrigerator before going to bed. After applying the eye cream the next morning, pat the eyes lightly with the ice spoon, pay attention to the strength must be light. This can help relieve the problem of dark circles and eye edema.
12. Get Rid of Bad Habits
Many of the eyes problems are actually caused by bad habits, long-term late night, smoking, excessive use of electronic products, squinting to see things, do not pay attention to eye sunscreen, pulling the skin hard when makeup are removed and other bad habits, will bring a great burden on the eyes, resulting in eye wrinkles, eye bags, dark circles and other problems. Therefore, it is necessary to develop healthy life eye care habits, appropriate to do exercise, to promote blood circulation throughout the body, which is not only good for the eyes, but also for the health of the body.
13. Moderate Use of the Eyes
Using the eyes for a long time will lead to excessive eye fatigue, therefore, we must pay attention to eye rest. The blogger personally recommends resting your eyes for 5 minutes every 2 hours, you can choose to look into the distance or look at green plants, you can also do eye exercises, can effectively relax the eyes.
These are the 13 tips for healthy eye care summarized by the blogger. To learn more about beauty and makeup, please visit Cosmeticskey.
Leave a Reply