1. Cosmeticskey accepts advertisements and sponsored posts and receives a portion of the funds from them to invest in the blog to provide readers with a more superior reading experience.
2. We have full discretion over the content of sponsored posts, the type of ads, where they are displayed on the site, and the editing of the ads. We reserve the right to cancel, reject, or remove ads at any time and will promptly notify advertisers and the reasons why. Cosmeticskey cannot guarantee that ads will be properly executed on all platforms, including websites and mobile apps.
3. We only display advertisements, links or sponsored posts on our website. In no event will Cosmeticskey’s acceptance of any advertising be considered an endorsement of the products and/or services advertised or apply to companies that advertise, manufacture, distribute or promote products or services.
4. Cosmeticskey does not accept any advertising that is fraudulent, deceptive or offensive. These categories include, but are not limited to, the following：
- Advertisements that promote or encourage illegal activities, products or services.
- Advertisements related to alcohol, tobacco and related products.
- Advertisements promoting gambling, pornography, and related products or services.
- Advertisements for weapons, firearms, ammunition or fireworks and related products or services.
- Advertisements that make fraudulent, deceptive, illegal, offensive, false or misleading statements.
- Material that misrepresents, ridicules, discriminates (truthfully or by implication) or attacks individuals or groups based on age, nationality, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other status deemed inappropriate for the Cosmeticskey Network.
- Advertisements that violate the intellectual property rights of third parties.
- Advertisements that simulate news or emergency situations.
- Advertisements that directly advertise products to children under 13 years of age or are designed to appeal to children under 13 years of age.
5. Advertisements and sponsored posts on Cosmeticskey are clearly identified. Clicking on an ad takes the user to the advertiser’s website.
6. Cosmeticskey receives payment when a reader purchases or registers for the advertised product or service. However, Cosmeticskey is neither responsible for the provision of said products or services, nor does our editorial team create or review the content of said products or services.
7. Cosmeticskey reserves the right to amend this Advertising Policy at any time and may modify this Advertising Policy from time to time. Advertisers are advised to be aware of any changes to this Advertising Policy.
Last updated: July 8, 2022