Different people are suitable for different types of eyebrows shape and different eyebrow thickness. Appropriate eyebrows will be the finishing touch in the overall makeup look and have an important role in the overall makeup look. The thickness of the eyebrows should be decided according to the proportion of each person’s face, the same width and shape of the eyebrows, painted on different people’s faces, the effect will be very different. In the choice of eyebrow color, it should also be determined according to your own skin color, hair color, pupil color, and the shade of the original eyebrow itself. So, how do we choose an eyebrow shape according to our face shape in our daily life? How to draw different types of eyebrows? The blogger will share it with you today on this beauty makeup platform.
How to Choose Eyebrow Shape According to the Shape of the Face?
Each of us has a different face shape, and different types of eyebrows for different face shapes, so we need to choose the eyebrow shape that suits us, which can improve the beauty of the overall makeup.
If you have a round face, you can choose a slight peak of the shallow curved eyebrows, can modify the face shape, visually elongate the face as well as the effect of thin face. Do not choose straight eyebrows, that is, flat eyebrows, that will make the face look more rounded.
2.Oval face shape
Oval face shape is more like a goose egg face, and the face itself is better looking, suitable for some slightly curved natural eyebrows, more to create a gentle temperament makeup. This face shape is not suitable for thick eyebrows, as well as rounded eyebrows with a relatively large arc, otherwise it will give people a rough feeling.
The square face shape is suitable for drawing some rounded crescent eyebrows and meteor eyebrows, rounded eyebrows can visually modify the angularity of the face shape. Do not choose blunt, high peak brows, hard angled eyebrows or short brows, which will increase the angularity of the face and make the overall makeup more rigid.
For long faces, you can choose standard eyebrows with a slight curvature, or natural flat eyebrows, do not choose thick one-line eyebrows, otherwise the overall makeup will look deliberately stiff and the eyebrows will look abrupt.
Choice of Eyebrow Shades
If you have brown hair color and then use warm tones of makeup, you can match the light brown eyebrows to make a natural transition and overall perfect makeup. If your hair color, eye makeup, lip makeup, including clothing matching are all dark colors, then it is recommended that the shade of eyebrows also use dark colors to keep in line with the whole. If you are a makeup beginner and do not have enough mastery of color matching, bloggers personally recommend using the same shade to match, which is the easiest match to avoid mistakes.
How to Draw Different Types of Eyebrow Shapes?
1.The painting method of light eyebrows
- Light eyebrow shapes drawing, use an eyeliner brush, dip in a small amount of light-colored eyebrow dye, and outline the lines in the direction of the eyelashes.
- Then use the eyebrow brush to smudge the eyebrows to both sides from the peak of the eyebrows, and the intensity should be light to draw light and natural eyebrows.
2.The eyebrow drawing method of native short eyebrows
- Set the point first, find the three points of eyebrow head, eyebrow peak and eyebrow tail.
- Using an eyebrow brush, dip a small amount of eyebrow powder, and gently outline it to connect the peak and the end of the eyebrow.
- Then fill in the eyebrows with the same color eyebrow powder, which can adjust the color of the eyebrows and fill in the gaps between the eyebrows.
- Note that when applying eyebrow powder, the technique must be light, a small number of times slowly depicted, the eyebrows will be more natural.
3.Drawing method of one-word eyebrows
- First of all, you should correct your eyebrows. Different types of eyebrow shapes are suitable for different painting methods. After combing your brows, trim your brows that are too long.
- Use an eyebrow pencil to gently draw the desired shape of your eyebrows, and gently outline a contour.
- Then use the eyebrow powder to fill in the vacant areas inside the eyebrows in the direction of growth.
- Finally, lightly brush your eyebrows with a eyebrow tint that matches your hair color.
4.How to draw small arch eyebrows
The skill of drawing small arch eyebrows is that the curvature of the eyebrows is drawn naturally. If the curvature is too straight, it will easily become a straight eyebrow, and if it is too curved, it will easily become a raised eyebrow, which does not reflect the gentle feeling of small arch eyebrows. Therefore, when drawing small arch eyebrows, you should pay attention: the position of the eyebrow peak should be drawn a little higher than the position of the upper brow, and the end of the eyebrow should be drawn a little higher than the lower brow.
5.The painting method of drawing the original thick eyebrows into light eyebrows
If the original eyebrow color is thicker, you can choose a lighter color of eyebrow dye to smudge the darker eyebrows, to reduce the color.
For more eyebrow drawing methods, you can subscribe to my platform, or check the eye makeup tips column, I will share more different types of eyebrows drawing methods here.
Leave a Reply